Network Administrator /Network Engineer
We have an immediate opening for a Helpdesk IT Consultant for small-to-medium sized businesses. This position will report to our Warwick Office daily, with occasional trip to client offices in New England.
This is a full-time position, offering competitive salary, paid time off and holidays, health benefits, and reimbursed mileage and expenses.
Our IT Consultants work as part of our technical team, responsible for fielding the helpdesk, regularly scheduled on-site visits, hands on technical work, and provide ongoing support for our clients networks, servers, workstations and disaster-recovery systems. You should also be able to translate technical needs into business benefits that clients can easily understand.
Our ideal candidate works well with diverse personality types in various business environments, and excels at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, and possesses strong time-management and organizational skills. You may be asked to provide guidance and technical leadership for clients and other members of our technical teams. You have the ability to influence others to achieve results, you have a great attitude, and you're committed to being a team player.
* Accredited Bachelor's degree in an IT-related discipline, or 4+ years’ experience of IT-related work experience in small business IT consulting
* Current/active Microsoft certification with a minimum MCSE Windows Server 2008 or MCITP preferred. Additional Microsoft, ITIL and other IT-related certifications are a plus
* Minimum 4 years of experience in IT support and networking with Microsoft server systems and applications
* Technology consulting and field-support experience at a Managed Services Provider (MSP) or Value Added Reseller (VAR) strongly preferred.
* Ability to travel daily to various areas within New England.
(reliable transportation, current/valid insurance, and clean driving record)
* Clean criminal background
* Learn clients' businesses and how technology facilitates (or interrupts) their business.
* Manage our clients' networks proactively, as opposed to reactively.
* Evaluate, recommend and implement new hardware and software technologies as needed to improve customers' businesses.
* Provide on-call and reactive support services as requested by clients.
* Document network environments configurations, policies and procedures.
* Participate in client projects (e.g. network assessments, software implementations, hardware/software refresh and implementations, etc.)
Required Software Skills (installing, configuring, and troubleshooting)
* Microsoft Server 2003, 2008, 2012, Active-Directory management and Group Policy expertise
* Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010
* Microsoft SQL Server 2008
* Microsoft SharePoint Server and Services
* Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, Excel, Word, Access 2010
* Hyper-V and VMWare server virtualization technologies
* Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Microsoft Windows 8
Strongly Preferred Software Skills
* Connectwise PSA
* Remote monitoring systems, including Labtech, or other Managed Services platforms
* Image-backup systems, such as StorageCraft, etc.
* Desktop-imaging systems and desktop-rollout processes, including WDS, Acronis, Ghost, Fog, etc.
Required Technical & Networking Skills
* TCP/IP routing, communications protocols and ports, and configuring firewall rules
* SonicWALL and Cisco routers/firewalls
* Documenting and diagramming various network topologies and infrastructure configurations (wiring, switching, & routing)
* Domain-name registration and modification, authoritative DNS host changes
* DNS record types, modifying records and migrating domains and/or DNS hosts
* Configuring and troubleshooting IP-network printing and scanning
* Understanding and developing strategies for data protection and business-continuance / disaster-recovery planning
* Working with third-party product technical support and escalations, including ISPs and hardware/software manufacturers
Our company is a growing Managed Services Provider (MSP), servicing small-business clients in New England. We are seeking an individual who is friendly and outgoing, enthusiastic, and has the desire to excel in their professional and personal life, but more importantly wanting to make a difference.
Why work for our Attain Technology?
We know that we could not exist without our clients. Our ideal candidate understands that clients always deserve the best and wants to make an improvement to their lives. We offer a dynamic environment that's constantly changing, and are looking to attract a fun, energetic, and highly-intelligent team player who is motivated to continue growing as an IT professional.
Level 2/3 Network Administrator
We are currently seeking a highly skilled engineer with the drive and determination to help us support our client base with great customer service skills. This position reports to our Service Manager. We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and has a proven track record of working within a team environment to successfully address challenging user computing issues and is accustomed to leveraging technical training opportunities to improve their skills. If you have the experience and the desire, we'd like to talk to you. Our engineers are responsible for maintaining user up-time and improving their computing experiences through effective remote monitoring, maintenance and problem identification and resolution activities, as well as growing and developing the organization's perception with existing customers through exceptional customer service. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies, management and maintenance processes. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service. This position will include identifying user problems and working within a structured problem management and resolution process to resolve them within established SLAs and involves working with other resources and vendors to deliver effective support services. Responsibilities include identifying, documenting and troubleshooting user computing issues to resolution and maintaining customer satisfaction. Job duties include utilizing our remote monitoring and management (RMM) and professional services automation (PSA) solutions along with other service-specific tools and technologies to deliver remote user support services and update service request information, answer technical support calls, assign ticket severity, prioritize work accordingly, and collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues. Overall relationship management and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to complex IT requirements are desired. Other requirements include participating in ongoing training and attainment of manufacturer certifications, developing and maintaining relationships with user and vendor contacts, and preparing and presenting service and monitoring reports to management regularly.
Requirements/Minimum Skills Required:
- Minimum five years experience
- Microsoft Certified Professional status
- Excellent knowledge of our supported software and technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with users and vendors
- Passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem solving and exceptional customer service
- Must be well spoken, outgoing, organized, detailed-orientated, dependable and flexible
- Ticketing Systems
- Complex Problem Solving
- Microsoft Hyper V
- Active Directory
- Network Packet Capture & Analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Remote Desktop Services
- IP Networking including VLANS, Routing, Switching, & Firewalls
- Desktop & Server Hardware
- Thin Clients
This Position Entails:
- Troubleshooting user problems over the phone, onsite, and with remote control technologies
- Accurate documentation of all activities conducted thru a ticketing system
- The ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support our users' networks, equipment, software and services
- Analyzing remote monitoring reports to identify capacity and performance issues and remediation
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Interpersonally adept
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
- A problem solver
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Background check and drug screen required
- Reliable transportation
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time and training reimbursement. Our generous compensation plans are structured as salary plus bonuses for meeting utilization, compliance and customer service requirements, with initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience. If your experience and qualifications are a good fit for this position, you will be contacted for a brief phone screen. We regret that we are not able to respond personally to all submissions, but each and every one is evaluated and considered for placement. Thank you for your interest in Attain Technology Inc.!
To implement, and report on various marketing systems for attracting clients. This person will also be responsible for managing and implementing marketing communications, managing our web site and client communications. Managing Incoming and outgoing mail, Maintain office supplies, Run Errands as needed, Manage vendors, Research as needed, Customer Service. Success in this role will be measured by timely and accurate implementation of campaigns, marketing systems, reporting and successful completions of Daily, Weekly and Month Tasks.
Key Performance Indicators:
Success in this role will be measured in the following ways:
- Your ability to quickly learn and take over the implementation of several marketing campaigns, systems and tasks already in process, document a baseline for their performance, and develop a plan for improving the results they generate. Some of the areas are:
- 3-Step letter follow up and lead conversion system.
- Marketing strategy brief production.
- Client web portal and communications
- Event marketing and production
- Communicate well with Team Members
- Ability to communicate challenges
- Ability resolve challenges
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Your ability to hit tight production deadlines for all deliverables to our internal and external customers, events, marketing campaigns with a high degree of accuracy.
- The clarity and accuracy of client communications being sent, as well as the accuracy of our client web portal, public web sites, and other marketing collateral in use.
Administrative tasks assigned by Office Manager or President
- Collect Inbound Mail
- Handle and coordinate outbound mail
- Run errands as needed by internal customers
- Organize meetings
- Vendor Management I.E Manage the cleaners
- Perform research needed for Internal and External customers
- Handle all warranty and product renewals
- Customer Service as needed
- Help execute the Company’s marketing plan; this includes list management, ROI tracking and reporting of campaigns, managing vendors, and executing all campaigns correctly and on schedule.
- Proofreading and checking all documents, web sites, marketing campaigns and communications for mistakes and typos, broken links, incorrect information, etc. Also, to ensure all lead capture and follow up systems happen as they should.
- Build new prospect list and perform research about prospects and suspects. Clean list via phone calls and update everything in our online CRM system.
- Mange website vendor relation get new landing pages, eBooks, and updates communicated to website vendor and make sure they work and are implemented on time.
- Build work flow and automations in our online CRM for follow-up emails and phone calls.
- Provide detailed reports to President of weekly leads generated, sales, conversion percentages, and ROI for various marketing initiatives.
- Manage and regularly audit the various web sites we own and follow up systems for performance and accuracy.
- Proofread, prep and manage the entire production of the Marketing Strategy Brief Newsletter, including the monthly Tech Tips – print, fold, and mail to our clients and prospects.
- Organize and manage database cleanliness and maintenance (checking for duplicates, accuracy, updating old addresses, etc.).
- Create and send e-mail, make prospect phone calls, notifications to the client base for various teleseminars, updates, new products, deadlines, etc.
Skills Required:Excellent communication and phone skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Advanced skills with Online CRM!, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Publisher, Power Point and Excel. Candidate must be able to work with database files, Excel spreadsheets containing data, and mail merge functions in Word.
- Ability to produce ROI reports for various marketing initiatives.
- Ability to create professional Word documents and sales letters.
- Ability to create and edit files in Microsoft Power Point.
- Ability to follow a production schedule.
- Ability to create and print mail merge documents and labels
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to take on responsibility instead of making excuses.
- Ability to work under deadlines and on schedule.
- Ability to plan work so that it is completed on time.
Our Mission is To foster and grow an outstanding team that enables us to Make extremely happy customers while having fun!